Around twenty people participated in a thoughtful and challenging discussion after church on the up-coming referendum on the Cannabis Legalisation & Control Bill.
We had the advantage of some excellent, evidence-based input from top quality speakers on webinar:
- Chloe Swarbrick, Green MP
- Prof Joseph Bowden, Otago University & Advisor to Prime Minister’s Office
- Dr Debra Stephens, Inter-Church Bio Ethics Committee
- Rev Richard Wallace, Bishop of South Island, and
- Dame Dr Sue Bagshaw, 198 Youth Health Centre.